The key responsibility of an examinations officer is for the administration, organisation and
smooth running of the departmental examinations. Other roles performed by the exam office includes:
- Preparing results for Faculty and Senate Submissions
- Prepare and send exams questions and scripts for external moderation
- Liaising with heads of department, invigilators, lecturers and students
- Issuing students with their exam cards and making any necessary corrections
- Drawing up examination timetables
- Preparing, organising and supervising examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down by
- Supplying all the necessary stationery and exams materials related to the smooth running of the examination.
- Dealing with results/transcripts issues
- Attending to queries where appropriate, from students, staff and parents.
- and any other exams related bussiness